Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Healing by The Father Through The Son

Yeah, I Believe in God, the Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus.

I began to really know them when I read my Bible way back in 1987 after my marriage broke and I was alone working in the Metro. It was a very revealing years and I continued to learn more about Him through the years. However, it was only in 2000 that I really can say that I was born again and I continue to experience Him more in my life as time goes by.

Last April, after coming from a week long holiday break with family, I suddenly felt chest pains at the left lung and heart area. I easily get fatigued and can't breath deep clearly feeling some kind of blocking in my air passage way to my left lung. At the same time, felt a gentle tremor in my upper heart area one night. I felt like my left lung is getting heavier everyday but was relieved when I use hot pack on my chest which I did every night. It was slowly going worse for more than a month so I did as I do when I get sick. I worshiped with a Hillsong live worship on my player and prayed to the Father for healing through the Son.

Being a biologist gives me a clear understanding of my body systems and functions. I have always been amazed at how the heart could function so well all through a man's lifetime. But after understanding the Bible, I came to understand clearly what the body is in relation to the soul and spirit. The body functions are patterned in the universe; the body organs are a magnification of the body cells' functions and even the micro things are the same. Everything is a mirror of some hidden truth about life.

The night, the Holy Spirit in me led me to ask healing from the Father, I prepared my self through active listening to live worship, then prayed to the Father and submitted myself for his healing process and power and really I felt the inner pain being brought to the fore and bursting as it reached the main air duct! Followed by a smaller one. Gone is the blocking and deep breathing was immediately possible. I gave my life to the Father at that instant to let Him heal my body and He did it in the name of Jesus! I prayed to my Father, my Provider, and Healer and Everything to operate on me to remove the block and He just did for His name's sake!

I am not saying this is true for all. I think you must reach that level of faith and understanding but we all read that Jesus did heal ten lepers who didn't know much about Him even. And only one came back to thank Him. That is why I am writing this blog because I wanted to share this to others as my way of thanking the Father and the Son for my healing. Now I know I will die one day as it is our destiny but for now, I want to think that I am living my second life in preparation for the next.

During all this time, I was even allowed to watch, enjoy, and study a Korean drama about life and death titled 49 Days. That is why I was so attached to this story. I will be blogging on it too.

For now, I just want to thank Father - mirrored by our Sun, and the Lord Jesus - mirrored by our moon here on earth, for everything that they have done in my Life! Thank you Father in Jesus' name, Amen.

Water is one magnificent creation of our Father...it also symbolizes life.
Photo from Ben Soriano's shots of our Beach Shoot


 

No comments:

Post a Comment